Joule Processing offers a variety of plant sizes, new and refurbished, for lease or sale. We strive to keep a wide range of products in stock to satisfy our clients’ needs in a timely fashion while offering a variety of plant leasing and sales options, along with engineering services designed to meet the unique needs of our clients. Please contact us for further information on our services and how we can craft a solution that fits your specific needs.
Leases convert to a month-to-month basis at the end of the initial term. At any time during lease term, the lessee has the option to change the equipment for an alternative size unit in inventory. In this event, additional fees and/or expenses may be applicable and monthly rental rates will be adjusted accordingly.
The lessee is responsible for site preparation and transportation costs as well as operating and maintaining equipment properly. At the end of the lease term, equipment must be properly cleaned and returned to a Joule facility at operator’s expense.
- Twelve, twenty-four and thirty-six month lease terms.
- Special lease rates for longer terms available.
- Standard plants are sold custom fit to your specifications.
- Custom engineered and designed products available upon request.
- Equipment sizing and locating services also offered.