- Performance guarantees
- Up to 90% to 95% propane recovery in ethane rejection and recovery modes, respectively
- Up to 65% ethane recovery in ethane recovery mode
- NGL Stabilization - produces an on-spec Y-Grade NGL product with flexibility to adjust vapor pressures to specific requirements
- Dehydration and hydrate prevention systems included
- No overhead compression required
- 5:1 Turndown
- Standard packaged plants designed to achieve cryogenic temperatures of -100°F and can reach as low as -145°F
- Flexible design to handle a wide range of inlet gas compositions
- Flexible design for maximum volume capacity and/or low turndown
- Efficient heat integrated design with low emissions hot oil system
- Modular design for simple installation and mobility purposes
Joule's proprietary Refrigerated JT (RJT) is a proven design that has been engineered for a wide range of applications. Recent demands for a speed-to-market solution capable of handling various feed compositions and fitting a multitude of site conditions was the genesis for this design allowing for site-to-site mobility, quick installation and ease of operation.
Oversized refrigeration horsepower allows this plant to fit rich gas applications (up to 12 GPM* C2+), while maintaining high propane recovery. Joule's standard RJT is the most robust modular RJT plant on the market and is able to serve as either a bridge or permanent solution.
*Gallons per thousand cubic feet of C2+
Standard Plant Offerings
Joule offers the following standard Refrigerated JT (RJT) Plants for quick delivery:
- 10 MMSCFD RJT-10
- 20 MMSCFD RJT-20
- 40 MMSCFD RJT-40
Joule utilizes an 80/20 standardization design philosophy. Based on years of experience, many projects, and hundreds of simulations, we have developed on-skid modules for each design case that are now 80% of the standard. The remaining 20% allows us to customize up to 20% of the design based on each client’s economic drivers, such as instrumentation, column size and exchanger sizing. The 80/20 approach provides “standard” price and delivery, yet custom fit for each application.
** Custom designed plants available for unique and larger applications.