- Effectively removes hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and/or carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Prevent corrosion complications increasing downstream equipment longevity
- Treats natural gas stream to comply with pipeline specifications
- Utilizes standard and proprietary amines
- Standard and custom packaged NACE® compliant plants available
- Modular design for simple installation and mobility purposes
Acidic gases such as carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) are corrosive when water molecules are present, causing pipeline maintenance problems and adversely affecting natural gas marketability.
Joule Processing’s amine plants are designed for the efficient removal of H2S and carbon dioxide CO2 from the natural gas stream. This amine sweetening process, whereby alkanolamine solutions speed carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide removal, meets the required BTU and pipeline specifications, reducing penalty liability and increasing downstream equipment’s longevity.
To serve the dynamic needs of our wide-ranging client base and ensure proper H2S and CO2 removal, every amine plant is custom designed according to client specification regarding flow rates, stream composition and other factors. All plants are constructed skid-mounted for simple installation and mobility.